Almost everyone is switching to solar.
That’s not true, but it is a common statement today. The world is talking about renewable energy and for most people, solar comes to mind. If you want to join the bandwagon, perhaps you need to figure out if it is suitable for you. Here are some of the reasons why people are opting for solar energy.
- Some people are looking for a cleaner source of energy that is good for the environment. This is a major motivation for many people who are keen on sustainability.
- Others are looking for a cheaper source of power. They turn to solar to help lower their utility bills.
- Some are looking for independence and a form of power they have more control over. The utilities may not offer the level of reliability that they need.
- In areas not served by power utilities, people have no other option. They turn to solar.
- Still, others want solar energy because it is cool. They want to throw the lines like ‘since I went off the grid…’ or share photos of their impressive installations. For these, solar is and will remain cool in an Instagramable world.
What’s your reason?